199.00 € – 299.00 €
Two days of hiking to discover two islands in one. Two walks that will take you through some of the most special landscapes in Menorca: the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, in the north, and the ravines of Llucalari, Cala en Porter and Calescoves, in the south.
- Sa Mesquida – Favàritx: 15 km | 320 m
Hike through many small coves and through the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, one of the most important natural areas in Menorca.
- Son Bou – Es Canutells: 15 km | 270 m
Discover some of the main ravines in the south of Menorca: Llucalari, Cala en Porter and Calescoves.
- Two nights of accommodation (nights before and after the 1st route) at Hotel Artiem Capri in Maó with breakfast.
- Transfers at the beginning and end of the hiking route.
- Route assistance in case of minor indisposition of a participant (consult conditions).
- Map and information.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS tracks.