Menorca 360º offers a set of new experiences to discover Menorca doing what we like the most: outdoor activities. A new way of living the treasures of our island, which includes the Camí de Cavalls, but also much more.
· Hike, bike, explore, live. Menorca 360º allows you to tour the island in a complete sense, hiking on the Camí de Cavalls, cycling along its rural paths or exploring its coast on a kayak.
· Landscape and heritage. Menorca 360º is its 200 km of coastline, the 185 km of Camí de Cavalls, the hundreds of km of inland roads and its rich historical and cultural heritage.
· Knowledge is respect. Knowledge and respect for the environment, heritage, language and culture of Menorcans is essential to our activity.
· The programs. All programs include accommodation, transfers needed to complete the routes, logistical support and advice on the routes, as well as a set of optional extra services.
· Dates and number of participants. Menorca 360º is done in open format. You choose the dates and also with whom to do it, with a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 8 per group.
· Self-guided format. Unless otherwise noted, the route is self-guided, with support, materials, and information provided by the organization.