179.00 € – 399.00 €
Circular route of 4 stages that passes mainly through the inland of Menorca. The route consists of rural paths and some of the most affordable sections of the Camí de Cavalls. This route allows you to discover inland landscapes and stretches of the Menorca coastline, as well as some of the main sites in Talayotic Menorca.
The difficulty of the route is medium. Although most sections do not present any type of technical difficulty, it also goes through some sections, generally short, with a higher technical difficulty. In any case, each of the stages offers different possibilities of route in order to adapt to the preferences and level of each participant. Each stage has been named after the wind that blows in and out of the island.
- Gregal (northeast): 30 km | 310 m
Linear stage between Maó and Ses Salines de Fornells. It runs entirely on rural roads, combining paved sections and trail sections. The route does not include any notable technical difficulties.
- Mestral (northwest): 46 km | 680 m
Linear stage between Ses Salines de Fornells and Ciutadella. This stage runs by the Camí de Cavalls as well as other rural roads, many of them paved, it is physically demanding due to the continuous ascent and descent.
- Llebeig (southwest): 30 km | 520 m
Linear stage between Ciutadella and Sant Tomàs. It starts from Ciutadella and offers more inland options, with rural roads and paved sections, or more physically and technically demanding along the Camí de Cavalls.
- Xaloc (southeast): 34 km | 420 m
Linear stage between Sant Tomàs and Maó. The fourth and final stage runs mainly on rural roads in the southeast of the island, including some sections of the Camí de Cavalls.
- Three nights accommodation (nights after 1ª, 2ª and 3ª stages).
· April: 1 night at the Hostal Port Fornells and 1 night at the Hostal Ciutadella with breakfast, 1 night at the Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell half board.
· May, June and September: 1 night at the Hostal Port Fornells and 1 night at the Hotel Alfons III with breakfast, 1 night in the Hamilton Court apartments in an apartment for accommodation only.
· July and August: 1 night at the Hostal Port Fornells and 1 night at the Hotel Alfons III with breakfast, 1 night at the Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell with half board.
· October: 1 night at the Hostal Port Fornells and 1 night at the Hotel Alfons III with breakfast, 1 night at the Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell with half board.
- Luggage transfer (one package per person).
- Roadside assistance in the event of a bike breakdown or a minor illness (see conditions).
- Map and information leaflet.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS Tracks.
DATES, NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS AND ROOM TYPE
* Program not available from June 21 to 25.