409.00 € – 699.00 €
Menorca is a land full of contrasts with a great historical and natural richness. An island made to measure of man: its territory is ideal for the practice of sustainable outdoor activities. This 4-day program will allow you to explore the treasures of Menorca with the three activities that best suit the rhythm of the island: hiking, cycling and paddling.
- Hiking in the south: 11,9 km | 236 m
Forests, white sand coves and ravines. This walk allows you to enjoy the south of Menorca at its best.
- Kayaking along caves and cliffs: 3 hours
Guided kayak route lasting about 3 hours, discovering caves, limestone cliffs and the crystal clear waters of the south of the island.
- Hiking in the Natural Park: 15 km | 320 m
Hike through many small coves and through the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, one of the most important natural areas in Menorca.
- Bike through the Talayotic Menorca: 37 km | 312 m
Bike through the island’s past and discover some of the main sites in Talayotic Menorca. The route follows paths of low medium difficulty.
- Three nights of accommodation (each night after the first 3 stages), two of them at the Artiem Audax Hotel and another at the Artiem Capri Hotel, breakfast included.
- Transfers needed for hiking routes.
- Transfer from Maó to Sant Tomàs.
- Luggage transfers (one item per person).
- Route assistance in case of bike malfunction or minor indisposition of a participant (consult conditions).
- Guide and materials needed for the kayak excursion.
- Map and information.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS tracks.