169.00 € – 259.00 €
Menorca is a land of contrasts with a great historical and natural richness. Discover two of the treasures of Menorca with the two activities that best suit the rhythm of the island: hiking and cycling.
- Hiking in the Parc Natural: 15 km | 320 m
Hike through many small coves and through the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, one of the most important natural areas in Menorca.
- Bike through the Talayotic Menorca: 37 km | 312 m
Bike through the island’s past and discover some of the main sites in Talayotic Menorca. The route follows paths of low and medium difficulty.
- Two nights of accommodation (nights before and after the 1st route) at Hotel Artiem Capri in Maó, double room with breakfast.
- Transfers at the beginning and at the end of the hiking route.
- Route assistance in case of bike malfunction or minor indisposition of a participant (consult conditions).
- Map and information.
- Advide on routes.
- GPS tracks.