A selection of three stages along the northern part of the Camí de Cavalls that will allow you to get to know some of the most emblematic sections of this path, as well as some of the most spectacular landscapes in Menorca. The north of Menorca is characterized by its wild lands defined by the Tramuntana wind, which has given it a shape and a landscape with its own personality. You will discover the most unknown and wild part of the island in the best possible way.
- Tirant – Binimel·là: 10,2 km | 165 m
Follow the north coast along one of the most spectacular stretches of the Camí de Cavalls. It passes by the Macar Gran and Cavalleria, among others.
- Binimel·là – Camí des Alocs: 10,8 km | 469 m
What is known as the most demanding section of the Camí de Cavalls, also offers one of the most beautiful landscapes on the island, passing through coves as emblematic as Pregonda.
- Camí des Alocs – Algaiarens: 12,2 km | 198 m
Virgin coves, cliffs and wooded areas, ending in la Vall or Algaiarens area, where there are two of the most appreciated beaches by Menorcans.
- Two nights accommodation (nights after the 1st and 2nd stages) at the Hotel Loar in Ferreries with breakfast.
- Transfers at the beginning / end of the stage necessary to make the route.
- Roadside assistance in case of slight indisposition of a participant (see conditions).
- Map and information leaflet.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS Tracks.