A selection of three stages along the southern part of the Camí de Cavalls that will allow you to get to know some of the most emblematic sections of this path, as well as some of the most beautiful landscapes on the island. The south of Menorca is characterized by its coves of white sand and turquoise waters. Immerse yourself in this adventure and be amazed by movie scenes!
- Son Xoriguer – Cala Galdana: 15 km | 161 m
Such emblematic coves as Son Saura, Cala en Turqueta and Macarella await you in this first stage of infinite beauty.
- Cala Galdana – Son Bou: 17,2 km | 236 m
White sand forests, ravines and coves. This stage allows you to enjoy the south of Menorca in all its splendor.
- Son Bou – Canutells: 15 km | 270 m
Discover some of the main ravines in the south of the island: Llucalari, Cala en Porter and Calescoves.
- Two nights accommodation (nights after stages 1 and 2).
· From November to March: 2 nights at the Hotel Loar, in a double room with breakfast.
· April and october: 1 night in the Hotel Artiem Audax, in a double room with half board and 1 night in the Hotel Loar, in a double room with breakfast.
· From may to September: 1 night at the Hotel Artiem Audax, in a double room with half board and 1 night at the Hotel Jardín de Menorca, in a double room with breakfast.
- Transfers at the beginning / end of the stage necessary to make the route.
- Luggage transfers (one package per person).
- Roadside assistance in case of slight indisposition of a participant (see conditions).
- Map and information leaflet.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS Tracks.