519.00 € – 845.00 €
A selection of five stages along the Camí de Cavalls that will show you some of the most iconic sections of this path, as well as some of the most stunning landscapes in Menorca. The first three stages run along the north of the island and the last two along the south, passing by the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, the area of Cap de Cavalleria and virgin beaches as Macarella, among others. Discover the highlights of the Camí de Cavalls in just 5 days.
- Sa Mesquida – Favàritx: 15 km | 320 m
Hike through many small coves and the Natural Park of s’Albufera des Grau, one of the most important natural areas in Menorca.
- Tirant – Binimel·là: 10,2 km | 165 m
Follow the north coast along one of the most spectacular stretches of the Camí de Cavalls. It passes by the Macar Gran and Cavalleria, among others.
- Camí des Alocs – Cala Morell: 17 km | 278 m
Virgin coves, forests, crop fields and cliffs. A stage with high landscape contrasts and the Cala Morell Necropolis at the end.
- Cap d’Artrutx – Cala Galdana: 17,3 km | 161 m
The first stage through the south will take you to emblematic beaches such as Son Saura, Cala en Turqueta o Macarella.
- Cala Galdana – Son Bou: 17,2 km | 236 m
Forests, white sand coves and ravines. This hike allows you to enjoy the south of Menorca at its best.
- Four nights of accommodation (nights after the first 4 stages).
· From November to March: 3 nights at Hotel Loar and 1 night at Hostal Ciutadella with breakfast.
· April: 2 nights at Hotel Loar, 1 night at Hostal Ciutadella and 1 night at Hotel Artiem Audax with breakfast.
· From May to October: 1 night at Tramontana Park apartments, 1 night at Hotel Loar, 1 night at Hostal Ciutadella and 1 night at Hotel Artiem Audax with breakfast.
- Transfers at the start/end of the stages needed to complete the route.
- Luggage transfers (one item per person).
- Route assistance in case of minor indisposition of a participant (consult conditions).
- Map and information.
- Advice on routes.
- GPS tracks.